Re: P3P Problem, validation fails at Policy URI check

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie@research.att.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 10:44:11 -0400
To: "Uzzyel ." <uzzyel@hotmail.com>, <www-p3p-policy@w3.org>

If your site is say http://example.com/ and your prf is
at http://example.com/w3c/p3p.xml and your policy lives
at http://example.com/w3c/policy.xml and it is named
"default" then about="policy.xml#default" would
be correct.

If the validator is stopping without giving you
an error you may have discovered a new validator
bug, or perhaps the system is just overloaded
right now (but I just tried it and it seemed to be fine).
If you send me the URL that you are testing I can try
it from here and see what's up with the validator.