Re: P3P Problem, validation fails at Policy URI check

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie@research.att.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 12:53:10 -0400
To: <www-p3p-policy@w3.org>

FYI, Uzzyel and I exchanged some emails
and found the problem. It seems the problem was
triggered by some non-standard characters used
in the address given in the ENTITY element.
We are still looking into why this problem causes
the validator to fail without reporting an error, or
why the policy editor inserts these characters. But
the lesson others may be able to use is to be
careful about using any accented characters in
your P3P policy.

Lorrie

--
Lorrie Faith Cranor - http://lorrie.cranor.org/