LOC compact policy parameter

From: <rgrissom@lexmark.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 09:01:52 -0500
To: www-p3p-policy@w3.org

Anyone know why the LOC compact policy parameter no longer validates? I have
been using the W3C validation services. I have replied to an earlier post in the
IBM P3P editor forum that it appears that the W3C has possibly changed the P3P
specs. This was discovered after previous policies validated and then didn't
after a couple of weeks.

I am new to the list serv and hope this isn't something that has already been
discussed if so my apologies.

Robert Grissom
Senior Web Developer
Lexmark International