Problem to see the privacy report summary

From: Ricardo Bueno Moreira <rcbm@terra.com.br>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 15:22:26 -0300
To: www-p3p-policy@w3.org

Hi there,

  My server is sending the P3P header below along with a Set-Cookie:

P3P: policyref="http://www.mysite.com/w3c/mypolicy1.xml", CP="NOI DSP
COR NID CURa ADMa DEVa PSAa PSDa OUR IND COM NAV INT"

  The browser is accepting the cookie according to the privacy settings,
that's ok.

  BUT, the problem is: if the user wants to see the summary from the
privacy report (browser IE 6.0.26), the browser do not consider
the location sent in P3P header, it tries to get the policy from the
default location:

  "http://www.mysite.com/w3c/p3p.xml"

instead of the location my server sent:

  policyref="http://www.mysite.com/w3c/mypolicy1.xml"

  According with P3P specification it's all correct, but it's not
workink. Any help with this?

  Well, that's it. I hope It's all clear.

  Best regards,

--