Re: Disavowing Legal Liability

On Thu, Sep 20, 2001 at 11:42:04AM -0500, Ken Martin wrote:
> on 9/20/01 11:18 AM, Andreas Färber at andreas.faerber@web.de wrote:
>
> > Neither Microsoft nor W3C forces anyone to write P3P policies.
>
> This doesn't seem quite fair.
>
> It's very frustrating to have played very honestly with users for as long as
> we've done business, and find that we are presented with a new standard that
> breaks our product and so far can't be implemented to a degree satisfactory
> to IE6.

But disclaiming with some obscure token won't help you out in
your case (That what the thread was about). So if you have
trouble implementing P3P, This List (www-p3p-policy@w3.org) is
made available exactly for that purpose.

So please report, where you have the lack of satisfaction.

Best,

Rigo Wenning            W3C/INRIA
Policy Analyst          Privacy Activity Lead
mail:rigo@w3.org        2004, Routes des Lucioles
+33 (0)6 73 84 87 31    F-06902 Sophia Antipolis
http://www.w3.org/