P3P Policy issues?

From: Brian Houk <p3p@cyberdevel.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 11:52:09 -0700
To: www-p3p-policy@w3.org
TST NOI DSP COR ADMa DEVa PSAa OUR BUS COM is my Compact Policy. Currently I'm h
aving problems where I'm the third party with my cookies being blocked. I'm pret
ty sure that my Compact Policy is correct, so now i'm wondering if it could be t
hat My p3p policy which is defined in the header is sent after the cookie is set
. I have tried numerous methods to get my p3p policy to be defined before the co
okie is set, but none have worked. IE 6.0 will let cookies go through on the low
est secrutiy setting, but everything from medium up I get blocked.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
-Brian Houk
p3p@cyberdevel.com