Re: Replacing EMBEDDED-INCLUDE with POLICY-REFERENCE-HINTS

Lorrie Cranor wrote:

> ....  The path
> attribute specifies the location of the hinted policy reference files
> relative to the
> applicable host rather than the policy reference file containing the hint.

Does that imply that if there's content across several servers the user
agent will need to retrieve policies separately from each? (I can see
that this is the direction that things are going but I wonder about the
overhead...)

It would be nice to have the _ability_ to have all p3p information for a
site (which may be distributed over several servers in terms of embedded
content, references or redirection) managed in one XML file hosted in
one place.

What are the options for doing this?

Regards,
  Martin Kiff