APPEL

From: Robert Ritchy <rritchy@persona.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 13:45:20 -0600
To: <www-p3p-policy@w3.org>

Hello,

I noticed that you mentioned that there will be a new APPEL working draft
soon.  Is there an estimate on when that's going to be published?  If
there's no time table then I'd like to get a feeling of how different the
new one will be than the current draft, dated April, 20 2000, before
starting any development efforts.  I apologize if that's a weighted
question - it's just that it's mentioned in the current working draft that
the documented approach is just one of a number of possible specifications.
I'm trying to avoid implementing something completely different.

Thanks for any help,
Robert