Re: P3P Http Response Header for Compact Policies

If you use the normal P3P-mechanisms, it is getting easier, as
you can declare the ressources up-front in the Policy Reference
File (PRF). The client than knows, which policy applies to which
sector on the server. If you have a complicated site and you are
forced to use the header-method, the header still points to a
PRF.  Unless the site is REALLY complex, you don't need multiple
PRF's. So go for full P3P in this case instead of only having
compact policies.

The http-header is configured by the HTTP-server unless you generate
them by yourself in your scripts. You can tell him, which header
to server for which realm of URI's.

More info can be found in the Platform for Privacy
Preferences 1.0 Deployment Guide:
http://www.w3.org/TR/p3pdeployment

Best,

Rigo