Re: P3P Http Response Header for Compact Policies

From: <Gerald_T_Beattie@comerica.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 09:58:06 -0400
To: www-p3p-dev@w3c.org

I manage a web site with multiple servers, multiple types of
applications(ASP,JSP, etc) and I want to add Compact Policies to URL's
that throw down cookie files.  I want a common method of adding compact policies
to Http
Response Headers for all applications so I don't have a maintenance
nightmare.

If I added a compact policy to an Http Server response header wouldn't that come
down with every web page?
Thanks for any help

JB