Looking for Orby

From: <Anne.CARBLANC@oecd.org>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 19:19:16 +0200
To: lorrie@research.att.com, www-p3p-dev@w3.org, www-p3p-policy@w3.org
My name is Anne Carblanc and I work with the OECD on privacy issues.
We are currrently working on PETs, and I would like to get in contact with
youpowered.com about their P3P compliant ORBY software.
The contact information (phone, email...) on their website is not accurate
anymore.
Can anyone help me get in touch with this company?

Thanks.
Anne Carblanc
Administrateur principal
OECD, Division Information, Informatique et Communications
2, rue André-Pascal 75775 PARIS Cedex 16
Tél. (33-1) 45 24 93 34
Fax (33-1) 45 24 93 32
anne.carblanc@oecd.org
http://www.oecd.org/dsti/sti/it/secur/index.htm