P3P spec changes

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie@research.att.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 17:36:02 -0500
To: <www-p3p-dev@w3.org>, <www-p3p-policy@w3.org>
The P3P specification working group decided to change the
compact token for "other-purpose" to OTP (rather than OPT) in
order to be consistent with our other "other" tokens. This is now
posted to http://www.w3.org/P3P/updates.html
If you are implementing compact policies, make sure you
update your software and/or compact policies to reflect this change!

The group has also clarified that the xmlns attribute should
appear in <POLICY>, <POLICIES>, and <DATASCHEMA> elements
only when these elements are the outer most element (not contained
within another XML element that has the P3P namespace).

We are in the process of clarifying the rules about what to
do if mutliple conflicting references are given to policy
reference files. Expect clarifying language to be posted
next week.

We are also clarifying the meaning of the expiry element.
Expect clarifying language to be posted next week.