From: Dirk Schnelle-Walka [mailto:dirk.schnelle@jvoicexml.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2012 2:10 PM
To: www-multimodal@w3.org; Kliche, Ingmar
Subject: Re: [arch] Multimodal Application Builder Implementation Report

Ingmar,

I had a look into your report. For the test cased 147-149 you mention

"Confidential field not used by any application yet, but technically supported"

I had some problems in understanding this confidental flag. Can you bring some light into what is meant by this? How would it be technically supported?

Best,

Dirk

Ingmar.Kliche@telekom.de<mailto:Ingmar.Kliche@telekom.de> hat am 6. Juni 2012 um 12:07 geschrieben: