Re: [arch] Multimodal Application Builder Implementation Report

From: Dirk Schnelle-Walka <dirk.schnelle@jvoicexml.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 14:09:52 +0200 (CEST)
To: www-multimodal@w3.org, Ingmar.Kliche@telekom.de
Ingmar,

I had a look into your report. For the test cased 147-149 you mention
"Confidential field not used by any application yet, but technically supported"

I had some problems in understanding this confidental flag. Can you bring some
light into what is meant by this? How would it be technically supported?

Best,
Dirk

Ingmar.Kliche@telekom.de hat am 6. Juni 2012 um 12:07 geschrieben: