multimodal tools web cast April 2nd

From: Brian Graham <brian@voicewebsolutions.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 16:26:41 -0800
To: <www-multimodal@w3.org>

Voice Web Solutions will be showcasing our multimodal tool via a web cast on
April 2nd 2003. This is a free event and an excellent way to spark talk on
multimodal tools as we all move forward down this direction. I invite you to
attend. The url to register for this event is at:
http://www.microsoft.com/usa/webcasts/upcoming/1781.asp. If you have any
questions regarding this event or Voice Web Studio. Please feel free to
contact me.

Thanks,

Brian Ty Graham
Chief Architect, Co-Founder
Voice Web Solutions, Inc.
|w| 206.338.6632 |h/o| 206.525.0310
www.VoiceWebSolutions.net
Speech ~ The Natural Interface to Business
www.VoiceWebCommunity.com
Building Your Voice Web Presence
www.VoiceWebStudio.com
The #1 DW MX SALT Multimodal Tool