Re: researcher in multimodal communication

Hi Brian,

"Brian Graham" <brian@voicewebsolutions.net> wrote:

> I am curious as to how I can be apart of this group and what I can
> do to help??

There are two levels of contribution you can give to the WG. The first is
to participate in public feedback: review the specifications that the Working
Group publishes, and then take part in the discussions on the public list
www-multimodal, even though there is very little of it so far.
See http://www.w3.org/Consortium/#public

The second level is to join the consortium and participate in the working
group's meetings and teleconference. See
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Prospectus/Joining

Cheers,

Max