Re: Get the W3C Multimodal Interaction Framework

The framework is work in progress and W3C expects to release a
number of working draft specifications for different aspects.
The public page for the multimodal interaction activity includes
our pubication schedule. This will be updated over the next week
or so to reflect recent face to face discussions. See:

   http://www.w3.org/2002/mmi/

 Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>  W3C lead for voice and multimodal.
 http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett +44 1225 866240 (or 867351)