Get the W3C Multimodal Interaction Framework

From: NHOUYVANISVONG Jean-Paul <Jean-Paul.NHOUYVANISVONG@ifaedi.insa-lyon.fr>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 16:15:48 +0200
To: <www-multimodal@w3.org>

    Hello,

    My name is Jean-paul and I am actually a french student in Computer
Science. I am very new in the field of Multimodal Interaction, so I am sorry
if my request is somewhat stupid. I just finished to read the note "W3C
Multimodal Interaction Framework". I would like to know where can I get this
framework? I checked on the W3C web site, and I didn't find anything. Maybe
this framework is a current project or something else?

    Thanks and have a nice day

        ~Jean Paul