Communicating ActiveX Controls to sinchronize MPEG streams

From: Sergio Ortiz Giner <serorgi@teleco.upv.es>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 11:18:25 +0000
To: www-multimedia@w3.org
I've implemented an ActiveX Control using Microsoft's DirectShow API
to play audio/video URL.
Now, I'm thinking about using more than a control in a web page and
do some sinchronization between them.
So far, I've done it using JavaScript. I get the frame number from
one control and I pass it to the other one. It seems to be not as
fast as I would like.

Is there any way of communicating directly between them  (any
interface, using Winsock... )  ?

Any comment or suggestion is wellcome.

Thank you in advance.
Sergio Ortiz