Welcome!

From: Secure Com <alrmprd@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 16:59:14 -0500 (EST)
To: www-mobile@w3.org
Secure Com
-- Welcome!
Valued Subscriber,

Welcome to Secure Com. We are happy to
have you as a member of our community. Your email
address and interest preferences have been recorded
in our database. In the future, you will receive periodic
emails specific to your interests.

Privacy is important to us; therefore, we will not sell,
rent, or give your name or address to anyone. At
any point, you can select the link at the bottom of
every email to unsubscribe, or to receive less or more
information.

Thanks again for registering. If you have any questions
or comments, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Dano Butti
Secure Com
email: alrmprd@aol.com
voice: 702-836-7200
web: http://

This email was sent to www-mobile@w3.org,
by Secure Com.

Update your profile
http://aol.constantcontact.com/roving/d.jsp?p=oo&t=1098479348001&m=1011219868182&ea=www-mobile%40w3.org

Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe(TM)
http://aol.constantcontact.com/roving/d.jsp?p=un&t=1098479348001&m=1011219868182&ea=www-mobile%40w3.org

Privacy Policy:
http://aol.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp