Re: Server programming for imode accessibility and content

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol@eurotechnology.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 23:36:35 +0900
To: Kai Hendry <hendry@cs.helsinki.fi>
Cc: www-mobile@w3.org

Kai Hendry wrote:
>>Do you know the old Greek story about killing the messenger
>>who brings some news?
>
> Oh, you're soliciting your product. Oh well, not uncommon here.  ;)

No I am not soliciting our business here. We build businesses, e.g.
we worked on NTT's strategy for Europe, or for Deutsche Telekom
here in Japan.

My postings have nothing directly to do with our business. I just
wanted to correct some statements about i-mode with which I do not
agree, because the facts are different.

Gerhard :)

Gerhard Fasol, PhD                         Eurotechnology Japan K. K.
fasol@eurotechnology.com               http://www.eurotechnology.com/
Find us in "IBM developerWorks" and in "Chemical & Engineering News":
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/wireless/library/wi-elite8.html
http://pubs.acs.org/cen/topstory/8049/8049bus1.html