Re: Server programming for imode accessibility and content

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol@eurotechnology.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 17:49:23 +0900
To: Dimitris Tzanerakis <grand_illuminatus@yahoo.co.uk>, www-mobile@w3.org

Dimitris,

We have an imode-FAQ which has the answers to your questions:
http://www.eurotechnology.com/imode/faq.html

We also have a number of reports about imode, and other
aspects of the mobile internet in Japan here:
http://www.eurotechnology.com/store/
in particular:
http://www.eurotechnology.com/store/imode/
These reports are market reports and contain a lot
of market information, i.e. i-mode usage statistics,
which sites have how many hits, sales volumes of
ecommerce in Japan, trends etc.

Hope this helps,

Gerhard Fasol
fasol@eurotechnology.com

Dimitris Tzanerakis wrote:
> Can anyone please inform me of any resources (www,
> books, otherwise) where I can find more about server
> programming for imode applications and content? Also
> where can I find what language is normally used for
> interaction between databases and imode related
> requests?
>
> Cheers
>
> Tzanerman
Gerhard Fasol, PhD                         Eurotechnology Japan K. K.
fasol@eurotechnology.com               http://www.eurotechnology.com/
Find us in "IBM developerWorks" and in "Chemical & Engineering News":
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/wireless/library/wi-elite8.html
http://pubs.acs.org/cen/topstory/8049/8049bus1.html