Re: RE : CC/PP comment

From: Luu Tran <Luu.Tran@Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 09:18:31 -0700
To: Al Gilman <asgilman@iamdigex.net>
Cc: www-mobile@w3.org

Hi Al,

Thanks for your comment [1].  We agree that proxy behavior would address
the use case you describe.  However, we don't have sufficient experience
with implementations that support CC/PP proxy behavior.  Would it be ok
to defer consideration of CC/PP proxy behavior to a future version of a
CC/PP document when we can better describe it based on further
implementation experience?  In particular, since defining a CC/PP proxy
profile is closely related to CC/PP processing, we intend to consider
this further as we work on other CC/PP processing issues.

Thanks,
Luu Tran
DI WG

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-mobile/2003Apr/0044.html