RE: CC/PP and UAProf implementation experiences

Hi Janne!

Thanks for this information.

Please note OMA (formerly WAP Forum) is aware some of UAProf's previously
released schemas have namespace-related problems and has corrected those
problems in their latest schema:

  http://www.wapforum.org/profiles/UAPROF/

Anyhow, one issue the UAProf group would like to address is automatic
schema processing.  For example, the over-loading of the rdfs:comment
property (for Type, Resolution, etc. information) needs work.  If you
have any suggestions on how that part of the schema could be improved
to better enable schema processing, I would be very interested in your
suggestions.

Regards,

Art Barstow
---