WMTE 2002: Call for Participation

From: Marcelo Milrad <marcelo.milrad@framkom.se>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 09:03:41 +0200
To: www-mobile@w3.org
---------------  CALL FOR PARTICIPATION -------------
Dear Colleague,

Please also kindly forward to your colleagues !

On behalf of the Organizing Committee for WMTE 2002, we would
like to call for your participation at the The First IEEE
International Workshop on Mobile and Wireless Technologies in
Education, WMTE 2002, to be held at Vxj University, Vxj,
Sweden, on August 29-30, 2002.

The workshop is sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society -
Learning Technology Task Force. In addition to an interesting
number of innovative educational, technical and industrial
papers, we have three excellent keynote and invited speakers
with strong connections to both industry and academia, and
we are planning two exciting panels as well.

For additional information, please refer to the
conference web site:

http://lttf.ieee.org/wmte2002/

Welcome to Vxj in August!
Best regards.