Involved in CC/PP

From: <luc.pezet@club-internet.fr>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 14:56:13 +0200 (CEST)
To: www-mobile@w3.org
Hi all,

I would like to know companies which are involved or interested in CC/PP (or UAProf), what are their positions to this framework, do they plan to use it, and so on.

I'm working on a report for a company and, as you can guess, this part is more intersting for some of them than any technical one :-)
So, it's rather to get a general idea but if I can quote some of your answers, it will be more significant.

Feel free to e-mail to my personal address if you prefer.

Thanks for your help.

Luc.