From: Mark Baker [mailto:distobj@acm.org]
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2001 8:31 PM
To: johan.hjelm@era-t.ericsson.se
Cc: www-mobile@w3.org
Subject: Re: Potential f2f topics

Hi Johan,

> Hi Mark,
> I think the scope should be more tied to current W3C activities. For
> instance, today we have "mobile profiles" from a lot of groups (CSS,
> SVG, etc). These are actually not mobile, but minimal profiles. I think
> it would be interesting to discuss how we could include mobile
> technologies, such as positioning, into the W3C specification set.

Good idea.  It seems like an obvious thing to want, but I haven't
heard of any requirements for doing so.  Then again, I've been on
leave for most of this year. 8-)

Which reminds me ... There's a new IETF working group, GEOPRIV,
that is relevant to your suggestion;

http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/geopriv-charter.html

> But remind me again: When was the F2F? Is it for the cross-WG meeting in
> february?

It has to be before then, as the IG charter expires in January.
I think we can make that happen.

MB