[www-mobile] <none>

From: Saroja Hanasoge <shanasoge@smallworld.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 16:50:39 -0500
To: "'Masayasu Ishikawa'" <mimasa@w3.org>, ravikumar.lanka@wipro.com
Cc: www-mobile@w3.org
Hi there-

I have been looking extensively for information on CHTML and development of
content for imode browsers and have been unsuccessful.

I am wondering if anyone could direct me to CHTML browser emulators, and any
other imode application development discussions (in English).

Some of the browsers that have been mentioned in previous threads are WAP
browsers - and I am looking explicitly for CHTML browsers.

I am under the assumption that currently a WAP browser cannot display CHTML
content. Please let me know if this is not the case.

Meanwhile, the books that have been published in Japan and include
simulators - are unfortunately in Japanese. Hoping for any English
references here.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Saroja