Re: CHTML browser simulators??

From: Masayasu Ishikawa <mimasa@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 21:32:24 +0900
To: ravikumar.lanka@wipro.com
Cc: www-mobile@w3.org
"Lanka Ravikumar" <ravikumar.lanka@wipro.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know if simulators for CHTML browsers are available?
> By simulator, I mean something like UP phone simulator for CHTML.

Well, according to ACCESS [1], a book explaining how to create Web
pages for i-mode has just been published in Japan [2], and it includes
a "simulator" called "Compact Viewer" in its supplementary CD-ROM.
It runs on Windows platform.

BTW, please note that "Compact HTML" (as submitted to the W3C) and
"HTML for i-mode" are not exactly the same.

[1] http://www.access.co.jp/news/magazine/index.html (in Japanese)
[2] http://www.c-media.com/imodebook/ (in Japanese)

Regards,
--