Re: movablelimits attribute on munderover/munder/mover?

From: Frédéric WANG <fred.wang@free.fr>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 13:17:55 +0100
To: www-math@w3.org
Le 06/01/2014 13:09, David Carlisle a écrit :
> There could be more clarity on whether multi-letter identifiers use mi
> or mo, but I think they can use mo and in particular I think we should
> keep the rule that only mo triggers a lookup of the operator dictionary.
Thank you for your reply.  Note that the proposal (if <mi> must used) is
to put a movablelimits attribute on the munderover/munder/mover element
not the <mi> so this won't trigger a lookup of the operator dictionary.
This is similar to the existing accent/accentover attributes on
munderover/munder/mover that override the value on the <mo>.

--
Frédéric Wang
MathML Crowdfunding: ulule.com/mathematics-ebooks