Re: Arabic Mathematical Alphabetic Symbols

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 09:27:47 +0100
To: Frédéric WANG <fred.wang@free.fr>
CC: www-math@w3.org
On 29/09/2013 01:48, David Carlisle wrote:
> On 28/09/2013 18:43, Frédéric WANG wrote:
>>
>> should mention the arabic block, I think. Should probably be done at
>> other places too.
>
> I added reference in the main place
>
> http://www.w3.org/Math/draft-spec/chapter3-d.html#presm.commatt

The editors draft of the entities spec has been updated some time ago
to Unicode 6.x and lists these characters by mathvariabnt so

double-struck is extended

http://www.w3.org/2003/entities/2007doc/double-struck.html

initial

http://www.w3.org/2003/entities/2007doc/initial.html

tailed

http://www.w3.org/2003/entities/2007doc/tailed.html

looped

http://www.w3.org/2003/entities/2007doc/looped.html

stretched

http://www.w3.org/2003/entities/2007doc/stretched.html

Perhaps we should reference these in chapter 3 as they provide a direct
table of the correspondence between the BMP character and mathvariant
and the character in the 1EE00 block. That would probably mean
submitting the entities spec to a revised REC at the same time as MathML.