Re: [mathjax-dev] New menclose notation coming in MathML 3, 2nd edition

I didn't hear any objections or even anyone point out that "northwestarrow"
should have been "north*east*arrow" (I'm pretty embarrassed by that
mistake!).  The draft-spec has been updated with that fix:
http://www.w3.org/Math/draft-spec/chapter3.html#id.3.3.9.2.

Neil Soiffer
SeniorScientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, Equation Editor ~