Re: MathML promo

I really liked the "MathML and math on the web" conference T-shirt.  They
were done by Wolfram Research. It was so long ago, I'm a little dubious
anyone still has the logo at WRI, but it doesn't hurt to ask them.  I
think Andre
Kuzniarek did the design.

Full disclosure:  I was an organizer for the conference.

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, Equation Editor ~