Re: Chrome 24 supports MathML

Max,

Christian is right in that coverage is not complete.
It's slightly bigger than the Safari test I reported a few months ago in the test-suite results and it starts to become really useful.

Because MathML for webkit is mostly community work, It is now time, I think, that users make sure tat they report their desired missing features. 100% coverage is not something to require now, but useful coverage is. For an amount of elementary level textbooks, this works I believe.

I think it's useful if we give it a shot on our published collections and report a recommendation or lack thereof.

For example, I've heard a developer ActiveMath say that one single bug with limits and sums is blocking the adoption for them (the term variable is missing). That person should open a bug at bus.webkit.org, I think.

Christian, do you have a bug about stretchiness?

Paul