Re: Help get math turned back on in Chrome

No one has called them liars, but unsupportive about math... yes.  No group
can implement all the features people want, so they make priorities.  Given
how little time and money they have put into MathML, does anyone believe
that the chrome management feels that supporting math in a browser, and
hence supporting kids in schools and engineers and scientists around the
world is a priority?

Successful companies listen to their customers:  those who care about math
support in browsers need to make their voices heard.  If enough people tell
Google that math support is important, they will listen and change their
priorities.

In the last 12 hours, about 50 people have starred the bug.  That's a good
start, but I'm sure that we need at least 10 times that many to begin to
make an impression on the chrome folks.  So please spread the word and ask
people to check the star in
http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=152430<http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=152430#c32>and
to blog and tweet about this bad situation.  People taking action can
make a difference here!

Neil Soiffer