Re: Question about Token elements

Yes, you can have mixed elements.  I'm not sure how widespread the support
of that is though.  I know that it is a low priority bug in MathPlayer.  We
haven't bothered to fix it because, at least to date, a need to do this has
been minimal to nonexistent and it significantly complicates the code.

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, Equation Editor ~