Re: leading/trailing spaces of operators

From: Neil Soiffer <NeilS@dessci.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 14:18:27 -0700
To: Frédéric WANG <fred.wang@free.fr>
Cc: www-math@w3.org
<snip>

> Regarding negative values, I have the same question for script shifts: are
> they allowed? Currently, I think Gecko interprets negative values as 0.

I don't think David answered this, so I'll chime in: yes, negative values
are allowed.

FYI:  I agree with David's other responses.  In particular, it does appear
we have an errata to change "mtext" to "mo" as you and David noted --
"mtext" makes no sense.

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, Equation Editor ~