Re: Where can I find the list of mapping between all HTML4 entities and LaTex symbols used in MathJax?

On 01/10/2012 06:13, saf sied wrote:
> For example:
>
> HTML 4	LaTeX
> infin	infty
>
> Thank you, Saf

That is really a question about the MathJax implementation of TeX
commands (which usually do not directly relate directly to the HTML
entities for example \infty in TeX does not just denote the symbol but
also a particular mathclass and spacing rules. so \infty is more or less
<mi>&infty;</mi> rather than just &infty;.

As such it's probably better to ask on the MathJax list rather than here
but what I think you are looking for is the list of MathJax supported
LaTeX commands which is

http://www.mathjax.org/docs/2.0/tex.html#supported-latex-commands

David