Re: round symbol

From: Paul Libbrecht <paul@hoplahup.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 13:53:49 +0100
Cc: Daniel Marques <dani@wiris.com>, www-math@w3.org
To: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Dani,

We all know the variants of round and their behaviour differences.
I'd be mooost interested if you gave a little try to interoperate...
Take round(-3.5) and evaluate it in Maple, Mathematica, Wiris, Yacas, Sage, Maxima, ...
(ideally you should also try Excel, Apple Numbers, OpenOffice, ... but I doubt they understand MathML-Content or OpenMath).

paul