RE: Mathematical and Scientific Notations

From: Adam Sobieski <adamsobieski@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 18:12:02 +0000
To: <paul@hoplahup.net>
CC: <www-math@w3.org>

Paul,

Thank you.  I suppose the composition could version into a paper or specification.  Formally structured documents can facilitate convenient discussion as well as various parts of such compositions can be referred to with ease, e.g. sections, subsections, syntactic elements described, discussion topics, illustrations or examples.
A second draft of the composition is available here: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-math/2012May/0006.html. I'll take a look online for more research materials from MKM conferences and OpenMath workshops.   Kind regards,

AdamSubject: Re: Mathematical and Scientific Notations