AW: Re: Using content-MathML for computation and analysis in Science and Engineering

From: Andreas.strotmann <andreas.strotmann@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 00:43:15 +0100
To: paul@hoplahup.net
Cc: bruce.miller@nist.gov, www-math@w3.org, dani@wiris.com, pm286@cam.ac.uk
As I pointed out to Peter offline, bindings become very intuitive when used in a syntax like

Let x =... . Then. ...

Or

… where x=…

A fundamental property of MathML is that nobody writes it by hand. For most forms of lambda, syntactic sugar removes all the dread, as we demonstrated amply in the WebALT project.