Re: Styles of using p-MathML

From: Wendell P <wendellp@operamail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 17:38:30 -0800
To: www-math@w3.org

I played with that setting, too. I found that it did make a difference
in Firefox, though I'm not sure which way was better.

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012, at 10:22 PM, Joe Trenton wrote:

  I'd wish the MathType translator would not generate
  stretchy='false' for the two parentheses in (T) in the sample
  expression. The presence of the 'false' stretchy attribute has
  no effect in MathFlow, but it messes up the horizontal spacing
  in a second MathML engine we are using.. I had to manually
  delete this attribute way too many times than I'm willing to
  admit. What is the rationale for including it in the output
  translation?
  ---snip---
  <mrow>
  <mo stretchy='false'>(</mo>