Re: Namespace prefix or not?

The "universal" solution for XHTML and HTML5 is to put the namespace decl
on the math tag as in

<math xmlns='http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML'>
</math>

This should work for all HTML5 parsers and for all XHTML parsers.
MathPlayer will handle this form in IE when it is served as XHTML via a
MIME filter it installs that rewrites the math in the page.  This form is
not legal for HTML4, but MathML isn't really part of HTML4 and only works
in HTML4 for IE+MathPlayer.

    Neil