Re: MathML in safari

From: Paul Libbrecht <paul@hoplahup.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 22:09:18 +0200
Cc: www-math@w3.org
To: Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.com>
Alex,

do you mean a brand new Mac delivered with Lion comes bundled with a browser and fonts that can do MathML?
I think a colleague ordered that today, it should arrive in 7 days.

It'd be the first hardware that I know of that ships with MathML out of the box.
Hopefully iPad and iPhone will follow and Android.

paul