Re: MathML in safari

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 11:36 AM, Tom Leathrum <leathrum@jsu.edu> wrote:

> I saw a presentation on this WebKit work at the Joint Math Meetings last year -- long way to go still or not, it's good to see it announced for a Safari release.  Kudos.

Woah!  OK.  Just read the whole thread and tested some things in
Safari on my Mac!  Oh, joy! ...and, yes, I'm late to the party.  I
primarily use Chrome. :(

The Apple folks did some stability testing recently (Thanks!) and I
helped fix some bugs.  It is really great that they released this
update with MathML.

The STIX fonts are also in OS X Lion.  This should work out well for Mac users.

--
--Alex Milowski
considered."