Re: MathML for CSS profile

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2011 23:32:43 +0100
To: "'www-math@w3.org'" <www-math@w3.org>
On 09/07/2011 11:47, Juan R. González-Álvarez wrote:
> Could you give some concrete example of the code needed to render it in
> FF 3.6.18?

you don't need any extra code or css to render mathml in firefox (any
version of firefox) mathml rendering has been suported in mozilla since
before firefox started.

 > [firefox versions omitted.]

the fact remains that by browser standards the FF3 code base is pretty
ancient even if 3.6 is still supported with security patches etc.
It's not particularly relavent here though, I just mentioned it in
passing. As I note above, mathml rendering in xhtml should work fine in
firefox 3 (or firefox 1 for that matter).