Re: MathML for CSS profile

El jue, 07-07-2011 a las 22:59 +0100, David Carlisle escribió:
> it needs another mrow between the msup and the mfenced.
>
> If that is added, it works as intended in Opera and IE (I tested it with
> IE 10 but I think 9 should work as well).

I confirm that adding the extra mrow, Opera 11.10 under Windows XP
renders correct.

> It's unfortunate that it doesn't work in the current chrome, I tried it
> with Chrome 14.0.803.0 dev-m, and got a result similar to your
> screenshot. It appears it doesn't support all the css properties used
> (in particular to flip the order of rendering inline table cells)

I confirm that Chrome 12.0 under Windows XP does not render correct even
after adding the extra mrow.

El vie, 08-07-2011 a las 21:22 +0100, David Carlisle escribió:
> Firefox 3 is pretty old (firefox on my machine automatically updated
> itself to 8 today) if you use firefox 4 or later mathml also workd in
> html as well as xhtml,

I cannot confirm. The last FF 5.0 (version 6 is still beta) under
Windows XP does not render correct even after adding the extra mrow.

>  so there would be no advantage to using such a
> technique in firefox.
>
> David

In the other side, the html page with Mathjax works fine in all the
browsers and OS cited. It renders correct even in an old IE 6 under
Windows XP!

Apart from the advantages said by Carlisle, I want to add that no
plugins or special fonts need to be downloaded and installed for Mathjax
and that it also works with mobile devices.