MathML 3 Index errata

From: Florian Scholz <elchi3@elchi3.de>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 17:00:37 +0100
To: www-math@w3.org

while assembling a list of MathML 3 elements and attributes I came
across some entries in the MathML 3 Index
(http://www.w3.org/TR/MathML3/appendixi.html) and I was wondering
whether the following elements or attributes are actually part of MathML 3:

- An element "malignscope" is referenced and points to the description
of Alignment Markers
(http://www.w3.org/TR/MathML3/chapter3.html#id. "Future versions
of MathML may provide an malignscope element that allows an alignment
scope to be created around any MathML element [...]" I think that means,
that MathML 3 does not specify such an element yet, correct?

- An element "mfraction" is referenced and points to an example section
for merror (http://www.w3.org/TR/MathML3/chapter3.html#id. As
this is a sample for wrong markup, "mfraction" doesn't exist, does it?

- An element "malign" is referenced but isn't specified anywhere.
(Mentioned wrongly according to

- An attribute "monospaced" is referenced and points to
http://www.w3.org/TR/MathML3/chapter2.html#fund.attval but I can't find
anything about such an attribute there.