Re: Bidi and interpretation of lspace/rspace

From: Neil Soiffer <NeilS@dessci.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 23:04:06 -0800
To: Frédéric WANG <fred.wang@free.fr>
Cc: "www-math@w3.org" <www-math@w3.org>
The direction is inherited from the closest enclosing mrow or mstyle that
sets 'dir', or from the math element, or from the surrounding environment
(in that order).   In your example, that context is always LTR for the msub
elements.

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, Equation Editor ~