Robert Miner

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 22:26:27 +0000
To: "'www-math@w3.org'" <www-math@w3.org>, om-announce@openmath.org

It us with great sadness that I forward this announcement from Paul
about Robert.

I am sad to report that Robert Miner passed away yesterday from liver
cancer. I am sure some of you knew him as I did, one of the most
friendly people to work with. He leaves a wife and child. They have
informed me that Robert did not want a funeral. He will be sorely

Paul Topping
President & CEO

Design Science, Inc.
"How Science Communicates"
Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathDaisy, MathPlayer, Equation Editor